Kachahari Kanoon – कचहरी कानून is looking to work with campus ambassadors, lawyers, and Legal reporters. Please contact us, if you have an aptitude for writing and an interest in the law.
- Promoting Kachahari Kanoon portal in your institution and through various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve strategic link between your institution and our Portal.
- Assist our Portal in organizing blogs entries/internships/campus ambassadors and other opportunities.
The candidates will be given the Certificate of Campus Ambassador after the completion of at least 1 month. However, this can be extended upon the request and performance of the candidate.
Once you are ready to avail the opportunity of Campus Ambassador, you are required to email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with respect to your Name, College, Pursuing Year, and e-mail.
Note- from one institution there can be maximum two candidates.
Do send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject title: “CAMPUS AMBASSADORS“.
We are hiring legal reporters in the following cities:
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Patna, Allahabad
- Have a flair for Legal writing;
- Can independently think and decide and work with a team,
Do send your resume and a writing sample of no longer than 500 words (Both are MANDATORY) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject title: “LEGAL REPORTER“.
Preference will be given to applicants having a law degree, and those who have experience in court journalism.